I Spy: Spooky Mansion Questions for Nintendo Wii
- Developer: Gusto Games
- Publisher: Scholastic, Inc.
- Genre: Puzzle Hidden Object
- Release: Oct 19, 2010
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- ESRB: Everyone
New Answered Questions
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
- Latest Questions
- New Answered
Ask a Question
Please use our Search Box above to see if your question has already been asked, this will save you time waiting for answers which are already on the site.
I Spy: Spooky Mansion - Entering The House - Start Of Game
- Added on: Aug 25, 2014
I Spy: Spooky Mansion - Ghost Machine
- 20th Anniversary
- I Spy Spooky Mansion
I Spy Spooky Mansion (Wii)
- View history
The game was reissued in 2011 to celebrate the I Spy series' 20th anniversary. The changes include a new graphic added to the case's front cover and game disc, along with new promotional flyers paired with the game manual.
- 2 Locations
- 3.1 Front Door
- 3.2 Game Table
- 3.3 Greenhouse
- 3.4 Bug Drawer
- 3.6 China Cabinet
- 3.7 Kitchen
- 3.8 Under the Bed
- 3.9 Bathroom
Discover a thrilling I SPY adventure hidden in a mysterious old house! A clever skeleton traps you inside his spooky mansion with a challenge to find his secret way out. In first-person play, explore each room of the house to reveal its 33 I SPY riddles. Solve I SPY riddles, earn clues and play brain-teasing games to uncover the mansion's secret escape! Unlike the PC game, there is only one way out of the house, and 2 of the 3 escape plans end with meeting a dead end, but finding a new method. (I.E. a recipe card, or the Ghost Machine's go button)
Plan 1: The Secret Message (Easy)
Plan 2: Shrinking Soup (Medium)
Plan 3: The Ghost Machine (Hard)
Locations [ ]
- China Cabinet
- Under the Bed
Mini-Games [ ]
Front door [ ].
- Secret Message Puzzle
Game Table [ ]
- Ghosts in the Graveyard - Select a number and a direction to move that many spaces in that direction. Land on each ghost to win.
Greenhouse [ ]
- Sleeping Bats - The bats don't like light. Shine your flashlight at a waking bat and he will go back to sleep. Make sure to recharge the flashlight batteries.
- Water the Plant - Line up the pipes to get water to the plant.
Bug Drawer [ ]
- Catch the Flies - Lock your target over a fly, and swing the net to catch the flies in the target. Catch all the flies to win.
- Beetle Collection - Finish the collection by picking up the beetles and placing them on the matching silhouettes.
- Find the Eye - Watch the cups, then find the cup with the eye in it.
- Feed the Lizard - Wait for the lizard to raise his head from behind an item on the table, and use the spoon to flick flies into its mouth.
- Clean the Plate - Scrub the plate clean of any food globs
China Cabinet [ ]
- Stacking Puzzle - Put the Russian nesting dolls back together again
- Plate Spinning - Spin the plate until it hits the green zone to win. If multiple plates are involved, have all of them reach the green zone at the same time.
Kitchen [ ]
- Bob for Apples - Pull up the non-rotten apples from the murky sink water.
- Follow the Recipe - Listen to the instructions the recipe card to add the ingredients in the correct way: either by shaking, stirring, or grinding them into the pot.
Under the Bed [ ]
- Spiders and Flies - Help the spider catch flies, but avoid the dangerous wasps
- Soccer Goal - Time your shots so the arrow aligns with the goal
Bathroom [ ]
- Feed the Fish - Guide the fish to the sinking food pellets
- Magic Mirrors - Find the one difference between the scene the mirrors show.
- The machine from Ultimate I Spy cameos as one of the idol props in the Laboratory. It is dramatically downsized and sits on the table beside the Ghost Machine. It also bears its final form.
Trailer. [ ]
I Spy- Spooky Mansion (Nintendo Wii)
- 1 I Spy PC Games
- 2 I Spy Treasure Hunt (PC)
- 3 I Spy Spooky Mansion Deluxe
- General English
- General English Test papers
- General English-Test-2
Choose the correct sequence of prepositions that would complete the passage from the codes given below : A friend _______ mine returned _______ Moscow _______ a beautiful story ______ a missionary. 1. from 2. about 3. with 4. of
How to clean and care for copper mugs: the definitive guide.
Oct 15, 2019
In this post, we reveal the complete guide to cleaning and caring for your copper mugs. From how to maximize the lifespan of your mugs to how to ensure that they maintain that brilliant copper shine, we have you covered. Let's get started!
Since the creation of the Moscow Mule in the 1940's, copper mugs have never been more popular than they are today. This refreshing cocktail made of lime juice, vodka, and ginger beer is traditionally served over ice in an iconic copper mule mug. No matter what beverage you choose to serve in it, the appeal of the copper mug is hard to deny. As bars, restaurants and at-home use of copper mugs continues to grow in popularity, it is important to know how to properly care for and clean copper. This article will tell you everything you need to know, including:
Why is Cleaning Copper Mugs Important?
Why does copper tarnish.
- How Do you Clean Copper Mugs?
- 5 Easy & Natural Ways to Remove Copper Tarnish
- Is it Safe to Drink from Copper Mugs?
Are Copper Mugs Dishwasher Safe?
- Lined Versus Unlined Copper Mugs
- The Benefits of Using Copper Mugs
- Essential Tips to Care for your Copper Mugs
Like any drinking vessel, copper cups, mugs, water bottles and tumblers need to be washed after every use. Copper does require specific care and maintenance, however it's quite simple and easy to learn and do.
First and foremost, copper mugs should be cleaned properly for health and safety reasons. Whether at a restaurant or at home, you don't want anyone getting sick from drinking from an unwashed cup.
There is something compelling about the warm glow of polished copper. A huge part of the appeal and popularity of cocktails like the Moscow Mule is the unique aesthetic of the copper mug. This metal will tarnish naturally with time and use, so cleaning it properly can be essential to keeping it shiny, and fully experiencing the many benefits of drinking from a copper mug.
Like iron developing rust, copper will naturally tarnish over time with exposure to humidity and other elements found in the air. Copper's blue-green tarnish, known as patina, can be either useful or annoying, depending on its intended use.
The patina actually serves as a protective layer for the copper beneath, and can be useful in outdoor applications such as roofing or pipes. However, when it comes to mugs or cups, we want the copper to shine as warmly as possible, so it is essential to know about preventative care and maintenance.
Don't worry, it's super easy to do, and incredibly satisfying to restore and polish your tarnished copper mugs.
How Do You Clean Copper Mugs?
Cleaning copper mugs is like cleaning most anything, except that it MUST be washed by hand. In other words, never put them in the dishwasher, ever. Take 30 seconds to gently wash them by hand with a soft sponge, soap and warm water.
For most people at home, this shouldn't be a problem. But some high-volume bars or restaurants might not be able to dedicate the time needed for proper care. This is one reason a business may prefer a tin-lined or lacquered copper cup that may need less polishing, although they too should still be washed by hand.
The most important part of cleaning your copper mug is drying it!
Residual water in the slightest amount can lead to tarnishing, so experts highly recommend you dry your copper mug twice, with two different soft towels or cloths until all moisture is removed. This extra step only takes a few moments, and will go a long way towards the durability and cleanliness of your copper mule mugs.
If you want your copper mug to look nice, dry it twice!
5 Easy and Natural Ways to Remove Copper Tarnish
Owning a copper mug comes with the added responsibility of some occasional, simple maintenance. When your favorite mug starts to turn green, here are some easy solutions to restore its natural shine!
Lemon or Limes and Salt
This simple method is quick and easy, and ideal for bars or restaurants that may have an abundance of lemons on hand. Simply pour some table or sea salt onto a dish, and cut a fresh lemon or lime into 1/4th slices. Dip the fruit slice into the salt, and scrub the copper mug with slow, methodical circles inside and out. The change should be almost instantaneous, and when the tarnish has been removed, wash under warm or cool water, and dry thoroughly.
Vinegar and Salt
Mix one cup of vinegar, one tablespoon of salt, and five cups of water. Pour the solution into a saucepan, place your mug into the saucepan, and bring it to a boil. After a few minutes, the tarnish will have disappeared, and you can remove the mug with tongs, rinse it in cold water, and dry thoroughly with two soft dish towels.
Vinegar and Baking Soda
Create a paste with three parts baking soda, and one part vinegar. Use a sponge to apply it to the mug with small circular motions and let it sit for about 10 minutes in order for the magic to happen. After that, simply rinse and dry until all moisture has been removed.
Harness the power of tomatoes to clean your tarnished copper mug! Apply the ketchup using a soft sponge or toothbrush, always rubbing in small circles. Then let it stand for 30 minutes. Remove the ketchup in the same way you applied it (a specially designated tarnish-toothbrush can be a highly effective tool for getting into those hard to reach places). Finally, rinse with water, and dry thoroughly with two soft towels.
Tamarind is a tropical fruit, popular in Caribbean, African and Indian cuisine. It contains tartaric acid, which helps remove tarnish from brass and copper. If this is something you have access to, simply add water to create a paste, and rub it onto the copper with a soft sponge or cloth. After a few minutes, rinse off the paste, and dry completely.
Although the natural methods listed above are all equally effective, inexpensive and safe, another option is to use a tarnish remover or metal polish. Popular brands like Brasso are great for polishing many different kinds of metals, but the main ingredients may be less than desirable (rubbing alcohol, ammonia, mineral spirits and silica powder). Chances are you can easily find most of the ingredients for cleaning copper mugs in your pantry, and can avoid buying a product full of harsh chemicals.
Is It Safe To Drink From Copper Mugs?
Yes, it is safe to drink from copper mugs , despite click-bait headlines, myths and legislation that may suggest otherwise. True, when using 100% pure copper mugs it is possible that trace amounts of copper could be ingested. However, this can be mitigated by using stainless-steel plated copper mugs.
Copper is an essential part of human biology, and is necessary for regulating metabolic systems and vital organs. Copper deficiency can lead to arthritis, osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases and colon cancer.
Not only do our bodies need copper, we also have systems in place to naturally deal with any excess copper. Verified scientific studies have shown copper can do impressive things.
- Copper and Iron work together to form red blood cells.
- Copper helps maintain collagen, and along with other antioxidants, can reduce signs of aging.
- Copper helps absorb excess iron in the liver.
- Copper improves brain and nerve cell synaptic responses.
- Copper aids in digestion and helps with ulcers and inflammation.
Copper toxicity is quite rare and, according to the World Health Organization , "There is a greater risk of health effects from a deficiency of copper intake than excessive copper intake."
The FDA guidelines do not recommend using copper for any food or beverage purposes, solely because of the extra care needed to maintain it, and applies exclusively to commercial operations, with varying local and state regulations.
This is meant to protect consumers from improperly cleaned or exposed copper mugs and cookware in bars and restaurants, and does not apply to home use. The FDA suggests the public learn about proper care and maintenance before using copper mugs, but scientists have debunked the claim that a Moscow Mule can give you copper poisoning.
When using 100% pure copper mugs and a liquid with a pH below 6.0 (like lime juice), and that liquid remains in the mug for an extended period of time, there is a chance you could consume amounts of copper. This is the reason why it is generally a good idea to use copper mugs lined with stainless-steel .
No, never! All copper cookware, utensils or mugs should be washed by hand, no exceptions. Dishwashers typically use harsh detergent, powerful water sprays and high heat that can seriously harm your copper mug both inside and out.
Dishwashers can lead to dents, tarnishing, and flaking or cracking. So take 30 seconds to do right by your copper mugs, and wash and dry them by hand!
Lines Versus Unlined Copper Mugs
When purchasing a copper mug, there are three basic options - 100% copper, tin-lined, and copper plated.
Copper is a great thermal conductor, and will keep your drink colder for longer (or hotter for longer, depending on the drinks). This is a big part of what makes the Moscow Mule an attractive summer beverage, and why copper mugs are great for cocktails in general.
Lined copper mugs (usually with zinc, stainless-steel or tin) can be a great choice. The double lining improves their durability, and can give them a great look. Unlike pure copper, lined copper mugs also offer additional health benefits by avoiding reactions between acids in your drink and pure copper.
Both lined and unlined copper mugs must be washed by hand and both will develop a patina over time. Lined mugs might take slightly less time to polish, because you only need worry about the outside. However, now that you know how to clean tarnished copper mugs, it's nothing you can't handle.
Essential Tips To Care For Your Copper Mugs
Copper mugs are stylish and good for your health. They keep your cold drinks chilled, and your hot drinks steaming. Copper mugs have been used for thousands of years for water purification and health benefits, and have made a triumphant rise in popularity since the invention of the Moscow Mule in the 1940's.
Whatever you choose to put in your copper mug, remember these three simple tips:
- When serving drinks, don't let them sit for more than 4 hours. Drink up!
- After each use, take the time to hand-wash your copper mugs with soap and water, and use TWO TOWELS to dry them thoroughly.
- When your copper mug begins to tarnish, use one of the five easy and natural ways listed above to polish it to perfection.
Thank you for taking the time to become an expert on using, cleaning and caring for copper mugs. Cheers!
Did You Enjoy This Article?
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this article, you might also like the following articles: Why You Should Only Use Moscow Mule Copper Mugs With Stainless Steel Lining and Which Moscow Mule Copper Mugs Are Best?
Moscow Mule Copper Mug
Leave a comment
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Receive exclusive deals and our latest blog posts straight to your inbox!
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
The first of the franchise for Wii, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon offers an exclusive warfare experience customized for the Wii controller. Players can go solo or work with another player in 12 missions of high intensity combat, tactical infiltration and WOW moments, from the villages of Norway to the streets of Moscow.
Latest Articles for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Ubisoft announces new ghost recon titles for the wii, psp.
The Ghosts are headed to the Nintendo Wii and PlayStation Portable. Ubisoft announced yesterday two new entrants into Tom Clancy's tech-savvy shooter: Ghost Recon (Wii) and Ghost Recon Predator. Details after the jump. Read More »
Also known as: Ghost Recon, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Wii
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (Wii)
Release Region: United States Release Date: November 16, 2010 Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Region: United Kingdom Release Date: November 19, 2010 Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Region: Australia Release Date: November 18, 2010 Publisher: Ubisoft
Around the Network
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox Series
- More Systems
In the attic I can't find three bowties and eyepatch?
I spy: spooky mansion, pc ios (iphone/ipad) macintosh wii, i spy: spooky mansion (wii).
- In the attic I found two bowties one on the floor and one on the manakin. I'm finding tollstoles? angelstar3 - 12 years ago - report
Top Voted Answer
- Click on the flashlight and search the wardrobe you'll find the eyepatch and the third bowtie. angelstar3 - 12 years ago - report 9 0
More Questions from This Game
- Where can I find the paddle in the dining room? Side Quest WII 1 answer
- Where do you find the 3 acorns in the kitchen? Side Quest WII 1 answer
- Where can I find the second crow in the living room? Side Quest WII 1 answer
- Can u please help me find 2 ducks in bathroom? Side Quest WII 2 answers
- Looking to find the Flower in the bathroom. Anyone seen it yet? Side Quest WII 1 answer